Sunday, November 19, 2006

The NEW 7 Wonders of the World

Vote for the new 7 world wonders

Be a part of history and make the vote!
I haven't been able to narrow the list of 21 finalists down to 7 yet...but here's my shortlist of 12 for now... choose the links below or visit their site www.new7wonders.com







**And not to influence your vote because this should be your choice...but I have no freakin idea how the Statue of Liberty made it as a finalist...and if it is chosen as one of the winner, I will quit my job and disappear from civilization because that is unimaginable and incomprehensible to me. It would make me want to throw up and withdraw from the world. **

The New 7 Wonders of the World will be announced during the Official Declaration ceremony in Lisbon, Portugal on Saturday, July 7, 2007 - 07.07.07.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home