Friday, July 20, 2007

Let the countdown begin...5 weeks from today!

OMG, I can't believe it, my flight is less than 5 weeks away. I just checked on the website to see if the trip is full and there's only 1 spot left on my tour, so excited. The weather in the region is now in the high 20s/low 30s, just perfect, water temperature is warm. Oh, I better re-read my guide book. Oh, I also have to get my camera cleaned, finally. Oh, I've called Black's and they're having their film sale starting on the week of July 30th. Oh, excited, I don't have to fly through Heathrow this time, it's a new airline (Austrian) and new airport (Vienna). Yeah! Other things to do before departure: buy fabric to make a sleep sheet cause I keep losing them and I'm sick of wasting money, buy water shoes for the rocky shores/beaches, buy more durable travel toiletries bottles cause the ones I have now are cracked/leaks. Hmmm...what else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home