Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Pricless moments in Greece

A visit to the dermatologist: 50 euros
Antibiotics & cortozone cream: 12.30 euros
Bug spray: 3 euros
A face full of flea bites while on vacation: NOT PRICESSLESS!

Not fr@#&^#ing pricessless at all!

I can't take any pictures with me in it cause I look like a freak. People all look at me funny...at least funnier than usual! If they were at least mosquitoe bites, I could handle them. But these are gross, and they won't go away. I hope the drugs kick in soon. At least I'm spreading these suckers through the Greek Islands...that will show the greeks. And then, I'll bring them through to Heathrow, and then back to Canada. It'll be the new West Nile or SARS....maybe not.

But fleas?!?!? I didn't touch any dogs or cats, why would I, since I'm so darn allergic to them! EWWW...I don't want to be dirty...(no jokes please)

1 Comments:

Blogger glor said...

Linda, I wasn't at THAT island but I am NOW. I just got here, so stay tuned. The drugs have seemed calm the swelling and I look 'normal' again. As the doctor advised me, I put bug spray on all of my things...I was afraid I wouldn't get rid of them either. I had a sleep sheet from home but of course, being so brilliant, I left it at the pension 2 islands ago cause I was in such a hurry to leave. Stupid me. So based on some encouragement from my parents, I'm staying in an actual hotel room rather than a dorm...just cause I'm rather picky about having a clean place to sleep now. I want to be comfortable in my room...but that's the thing about these little bugs, you can't really tell (unlike ants, or cockroaches, etc). You don't sound like my mom at all. You know what my mom said? "Take a picture of your ugly face so I can compare. It'll be a funny memory. Don't worry, you're a big girl, I know you are smart" Why is it when I feel like a big baby and need my mommy, she treats me like an adult? Huh, frustrating.

4:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home