Saturday, August 13, 2005

I Love Birthdays...but just not my own!

I went out to celebrate Robert's Birthday last Saturday. We went to C-Lounge and I was the lucky one to drive that night. But the place was very chill so it didn't really matter as much. There really was no dance floor so the spaces between the couches and tables were our dancefloor.


Here is the sexy birthday boy himself and his intense pose. We were trying to be like models with that very model look...from now on, we're going to pose like model every where we go and leave our legacy! Notice the hand on the chest - that was my idea.



My girl Sheila and I danced in circles but it was more like helping her stand upright and stumble from one person to the next. And somehow, looking back at all the pictures from that night, there were a lot of pictures of body parts...especially my body parts...W.T.F.? So this aerial view is nothing compared to some of the others!








One of the joys of writing my own blog is I can post whatever the heck I want. This picture is for you babe!




One of the reasons why I like going out with Sheila is cause she's the cheapest drunk I know. 2 drinks and a shot of tequila at the beginning of the night (never smell it before you drink it babe, never ever ever...) and she was good to go, minus the stumbling part...




Robert had a group of his friends out for the night and he had a really good time, which is what matters. We tried to make it as fun as possible for him and this picture basically sums up the kind of night it was.

1 Comments:

Blogger glor said...

It was only one shot + 2 drinks. Linda...I will try you out next time!

11:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home